Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 2 - Diaper Cake







The Diaper Cake was another gift that I made for the baby shower we attended yesterday. I was able to find some cute diapers from Pampers that were pink. So cute. You can see my daughter's hand there on the right. She helped.





If you haven't made a Diaper Cake before you need a large pack of diapers, tape, and ribbon. I used painters tape. You roll the diapers up like a cinnamon roll, adding a new diaper ever roll or so. Where does the tape come in? I used it on the bottom layer to keep the roll together. I taped the diapers together at different points. Once you are done rolling them up, you tie them with a long ribbon. Last but not least, you can stuff Baby Items in to the cake.




Recipe:


  • Box of Pampers Diapers (Size 3)

  • Tape

  • Ribbon

  • Cute Baby Items for stuffing

  • The Baby Wordbook is listed in Day 1 of my Blog. :O)


I did find a video to help people see how the cakes are made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Gv4j_kBD4&feature=fvwrel Super easy. (There are a few different ways to do the cakes, you can search Diaper Cakes on YouTube to find one you like.)






Jeanine











No comments:

Post a Comment